TYPE UNICODE IN HOTMAIL USING UNICODE KEYBOARD PROGRAM FROM VNI DIAL-UP SERVICE
1. After using VNI Dial-up Internet program to connect to VNI server, you will see a VNI Unicode keyboard icon as in the following:
2. You can switch between English and Vietnamese language just by a click on the icon:
3. You may also using combination of key "Alt + Z" to switch the language mode between English and Vietnamese similar to clicking on the VNI Unicode Keyboard icon:
VNI Vietnamese accent keys are:
4. After log in Hotmail, select "Compose" button to start a new email:
5. Enter your sender's email address and subject of email in appropriate box:
6. Deselect "Auto Select" option (clear the check mark in front of the option):
7. Select "Unicode (UTF-8)" as your current font:
8. Now, you can type your email and send it in Vietnamese Unicode:
9. The email receiver can view the content of email clearly in Vietnamese.
Send email when you are finished.