TYPING UNICODE IN MICROSOFT WORD USING UNICODE KEYBOARD PROGRAM FROM VNI DIAL-UP SERVICE
1. After using VNI Dial-up Internet program to connect to VNI server, you will see a VNI Unicode keyboard icon as in the following:
2. You can switch between English and Vietnamese language just by a click on the icon:
3. You may also using combination of key "Alt + Z" to switch the language mode between English and Vietnamese similar to clicking on the VNI Unicode Keyboard icon:
VNI Vietnamese accent keys are:
4. Run Microsoft Word to open an edit window as following:
5. Select one in the following fonts: Arial, Courier New, Tahoma, Times News Roman and Verdana. In this example, select Verdana font.
Now you can type Vietnamese Unicode in Microsoft Word.